CTG Web News Volume XI, Issue 1
Sent: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 2:41 PM
CTG Announces Redesigned Web Site Home Page
The CTG home page has been upgraded with a new look and brand new content. The space offers CTG the opportunity to provide visitors with a wider variety of information about CTG's expertise, activities, projects, and publications.
The currently featured story is CTG's efforts to build international collaborations with China. Additional home page news includes:
- Representatives from the Government of Turkey visit CTG to discuss performance management
- CTG co-chairs North American Digital Government Working Group meeting in Chulula, Mexico
- CTG facilitates United Nations' workshop on preserving the historical record of the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia
- Sharon Dawes, CTG senior fellow, provides keynote presentation on e-government in a global context
- Donna Canestraro, CTG program manager, participates in panel at Best Practices for Developing IT Skills Seminar
- CTG's collaboration with the New York State Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS), to assess the use of mobile technologies in child protective services (CPS) in New York State. The most recent report from this project, "Assessing Mobile Technologies in Child Protective Services: An Extended Pilot in NYC's Administration of Children Services," is now available online.
- iGov Research Institute, where doctoral students from around the world who are interested in digital government research (DG) can apply to participate in a week-long, intensive residential program focused on ways to advance, study, and understand digital government research in an international context.