- General Office and Business Administration
- Travel Reimbursements and Travel Card Reconciliations
- Purchasing/Procurement Services
- Events Logistic Coordination
- CTG Contact Database Specialist
- Coordinating New Staff Orientation
Paula Rickert, as the Assistant Business Manager at CTG, provides support to the day to day activities and general business operations of purchasing services, human resource and financial management and event coordination under direction of the CTG Director of Administration and Finance. She manages the procurement of all goods and services for the Center by submitting state and Research Foundation purchase requisitions, monitoring vendor deliveries and verification of payment. She completes all travel reimbursements and travel reconciliations for staff and external project participants. She plans and coordinates all events for the Center’s various projects and external public events. She ensures that the CTG facilities maintain the highest business standards to support the Center’s projects and meetings with external partners.
Paula joined the Center in May 2004 as an administrative assistant. She previously worked as an administrative assistant at the SUNY Brockport Small Business Development Center. At the Small Business Development Center, she served as events coordinator, database specialist and purchasing agent for four years, and as one of the coordinators for the NYSSBDC Staff Training in 2002.
Paula earned her Bachelors of Science in Information Systems and graduated Cum Laude in December 2003. She matriculated in the University at Albany Evening Part-time Masters in Business Administration Program in the fall 2014.
- B.S. Cum Laude, Computer Information Systems, 2003, State University of New York at Brockport
- A.O.S. Administration and Microprocessing 1998, Bryant & Stratton
- A.S. Arts & Science, 1987, Monroe Community College